Watter Filled Hydryficated Shredding rollers
The shredding rollers is designed for shredding plant residues after sunflower, corn, rapeseed, soybeans, stubble, leveling and partial mulching of the field surface.
The shredding rollers is designed for shredding plant residues after sunflower, corn, rapeseed, soybeans, stubble, leveling and partial mulching of the field surface. Shredding of plant residues and partial mulching of the soil delays the evaporation of moisture, regulates the temperature of the surface layer, inhibits weed growth, protects against weathering, and enriches the soil with minerals.
Sunfloro shredding rollers allow you to:
- increase crop yields;
- enrich the soil with nutrients;
- prevent soil erosion;
- preserve moisture during periods of low rainfall.
Sunfloro shredding rollers are manufactured using high-quality components and materials, which ensures the European level of quality. Sunfloro shredding rollers can be combined with tractors of traction class 1.4 of any manufacturer.
Do you want to buy Sunfloro shredder rollers or get advice? Just call us at +38 (067) 612-00-66.
Modern agriculture is based on maximizing profits by following the entire list of technological operations, including preparatory ones. One of them is the economic feasibility of shredding plant residues that remain after harvesting most stem crops. Traditional methods of burning or removing them from the field are not only harmful to the environment, but also costly. Today, one of the most effective and modern methods of destroying crop residues is their mechanical processing by grinding using rollers of various designs.
Advantages of using shredder rollers
- Environmental friendliness. Shredding and embedding crop residues in the soil helps to preserve and improve its fertility and prevents erosion.
- Cost-effectiveness. Instead of spending money on transportation, shredding allows you to save on fertilizers, as crop residues become a source of organic matter for the soil.
- Convenience. Shredding and burying crop residues in one pass significantly saves time and resources.
- Versatility. Shredder rollers can be used for shredding stalks, straw, corn, sunflower, rapeseed and other crops.
Types of chopper rollers
- Ribbed. Shredding is carried out with the help of steel knives that can be fixed on the drum (roller) in a checkerboard or spiral pattern.
- Disk shredders. Grinding is carried out using disks with sharp blades.
- Combined. Combine ribbed and disk sections.
Choosing a shredder roller
To choose the right shredder roller, you need to consider a number of parameters.
- Working width. Depends on the traction class of your tractor and the amount of work you need to do.
- Productivity. Determined by the number of knives/disks and tractor power.
- Type of attachment. Mounted or trailed.
- Price. The cost of a shredder roller depends on its characteristics and manufacturer.
Use of shredder rollers
Shredder rollers simultaneously perform several important functions.
- Grinding of crop residues immediately after harvesting.
- Embedding the shredded residues in the soil to enrich it with nutrients and preserve moisture.
- Use the shredded residues to mulch the soil.
Crop residue shredding rollers are an innovative and economical way to utilize crop residues, which allows you to save on organic fertilizers and further soil cultivation before sowing.