The Sunfloro BDPS disk trailed harrow is a new SunlforoMash product in the line of tillage equipment. It allows you to perform 3 operations simultaneously: disking, pre-sowing preparation and rolling. It is available in 6 and 8 meter working widths. Depending on the width, it can be combined with any tractor with a power of 240-320 hp.
Sunfloro BDPS trailed disk harrow
The Sunfloro BDPS disk trailed harrow is used for disking, rolling and pre-sowing soil cultivation in one pass of the unit, which significantly saves time and fuel consumption for this operation compared to using separate units.
The BDPS sectional trailed disc harrow is a universal tillage machine that allows you to perform three agronomic operations with one tool in one pass: disking, pre-sowing preparation and rolling.
The BDPS sectional trailed disc harrow provides:
- smooth running of the harrow during transportation due to large pneumatic wheels;
- work on fields with a large amount of crop residues and weeds;
- copying the relief during operation;
- precise working depth due to the rear rollers;
- high productivity of up to 170 ha/day and high quality of cultivation due to the working speed of up to 20 km/h.
Design and operation of the Sunfloro BDPS trailed sectional harrow
The harrow consists of a sectional folding frame structure, 2 rows of main working members including posts and discs, front and rear pneumatic wheels, packer roller sections, a hydraulic system for raising and lowering the sections and a tractor hitch for coupling to a tractor.
During operation, the tractor or other power unit pulls the implement, which is adjusted so that the discs sink into the soil to a predetermined depth and angle. As they move, the discs rotate, loosening the soil and cutting off weeds. The immersion depth is adjustable and can vary from 5 to 12 cm. Special weights are installed on the harrow to fix the immersion depth of the discs. The discs, due to their shape (daisy) with cutouts, cut off the top layer of soil, breaking it into smaller clods. They are automatically cleaned of adhering soil with the help of special scrapers. The roller sections mounted behind the discs crush large clods of soil to a fraction of no more than 2 cm.
At the end of the work, the side sections of the harrow are brought to the transport position with the help of hydraulic cylinders connected to the tractor's hydraulic system and the tool is transported to a storage place or another field.
The trailed sectional disk harrow BDPS is combined with tractors with a power of 280-320 hp, depending on the working width.
Design advantages of the Sunfloro BDPS trailed sectional harrow
- Robust frame construction. The sturdy frame made of 100x100x8 mm tubular steel is designed to withstand high loads.
- Reliable and efficient blades. The 6 mm thick, 520 mm diameter daisy cut discs made of high-strength imported steel can be set at an angle of 17 degrees and provide efficient operation on the field with any soil hardness and crop residues.
- Rollers sections. The optional roller sections allow you to control the set working depth and crush large clods formed after loosening the discs.
- Individual stand for each disk. The use of an individual stand for each disk with fastening to the frame thanks to rubber elastomers improves the work when cultivating a field with a large amount of crop residues and weeds.
- Large support wheels. Large support wheels ensure smooth running of the harrow during transportation and during work.
- Effective cutouts on the discs. The specially designed cutouts on the discs prevent them from slipping during operation and allow for efficient soil processing.
Technical specifications of the Sunfloro BDPS trailed sectional harrow
|Working width, m
|Working speed, km/h
|Depth of loosening, cm
|Cutting angle of the disk system, deg.
|Diameter of the disk, mm
|Disk thickness, mm
|Can be combined with tractor, hp.
24 MONTHS WARRANTY! WANT AN ADDITIONAL YEAR OF WARRANTY AND COMMISSIONING? CONTACT US!