The Sunfloro KP-6 shredding roller is a new SunlforoMash product in the line of soil preparation equipment. It allows you to perform operations of shredding plant residues after sunflower, corn, rapeseed, soybeans, stubble, leveling and partial mulching of the field surface. It is available in a working width of 6 meters. Depending on the width, it can be combined with any tractor of traction class 1.4 and higher.
Watter Filled Hydryficated Shredding roller Sunfloro KP-6
The shredding rollers is designed for shredding plant residues after sunflower, corn, rapeseed, soybeans, stubble, leveling and partial mulching of the field surface.
The KP-6 roller shredder is used for shredding plant residues and partial mulching of the soil in order to prepare the field for further processing after harvesting crops with a long stem or dense stubble.
The KP-6 chopper roller provides:
- high productivity
- low operating costs;
- increases the organic fertilization of the soil;
- retains and preserves moisture in the soil in the absence of precipitation.
Design and operation of the Sunfloro KP-6 shredder roller
The shredder roller has a frame sectional design, which consists of a fixed central section and two side sections. Also, 2 independent wheels are fixed on the frame, which in the working condition of the roller return to the horizontal position, and in the transport position to the vertical position. This allows it to be transported compactly both in the field and on public roads. The sections are unfolded from the transport position to the working position using hydraulic cylinders. Each of the sections has rollers with a staggered arrangement of knives, which allows you to effectively crush plant residues in the field. When working with tall stalks or stubble, the rollers can be weighted by pouring water into their cavity.
Before starting work, the side sections are unfolded, then while the tractor is moving, the rollers with staggered knives act on the plant residues by rotating and pressing, thereby crushing them into mulch and partially loosening the topsoil. When the work is finished, the side sections are transferred to the transport position with the help of the hydraulic system and the unit moves to another field or to a place of permanent storage.
The roller is combined with tractors of traction class 1.4 and higher.
Design advantages of the Sunfloro KP-6 shredder roller
- The arrangement of the knives is staggered. Allows you to more efficiently grind the plant mass by adjusting to different types of stubble after harvesting different crops.
- Possibility of weighting its own weight with water. Allows you to effectively adjust the weight of the rollers to different types of crops and stubble height.
- Large diameter of the rollers up to 460 mm. Allows the roller to work on a wide range of crop residues.
- Fast transfer of the unit to the working and transport position. It is achieved due to the well-thought-out design and hydraulic system.
- Durability of the knives. It is achieved by using 65G steel and their volumetric heat treatment.
|up to 12 km/h
|up to 20 km/h
|Can be combined with tractors of the class
24 MONTHS WARRANTY! WOULD YOU LIKE AN ADDITIONAL YEAR OF WARRANTY AND COMMISSIONING? CONTACT US!