The trailed swath harvesting header ZhVP-6.4 is a new Sunfloro product in the series of devices for separate harvesting method. It is used for harvesting spiked cereals and cereal crops of medium and low yields in conditions where direct combining is not possible or inefficient. The ZhVP-6.4 can be combined with tractors of class 1.4-2.0 of any brands.
Sunfloro ZhVP-6.4 trailed swath harvesting headers
The trailed swath harvesting header ZhVP-6.4 is an efficient device for harvesting spiked cereals and cereal crops of medium and low yields with the mowed mass being placed in a single counter-flow swath in all climatic zones where a separate harvesting method is used.
The ZhVP-6.4 trailed swath harvesting header is designed for mowing spiked cereals and cereal crops of medium and low yields with the mowed mass being placed in a single counter-flow swath in all climatic zones where a separate harvesting method is used.
The ZhVP-6.4 cutterbar ensures:
- good quality swaths with optimal volume;
- high mowing and pick-up performance;
- improvement of working conditions for the operator.
The use of the ZhVP-6.4 trailed header makes it possible to:
- reduce the cost of separate collection;
- release some combines harvesters from working with swath headers;
- more optimized utilization of the transport fleet.
The ZhVP-6.4 header can be aggregated with tractors of class 1.4-2.0 of any brands.
The principle of operation of the ZhVP-6.4 trailed swath header
When the tractor unit with the ZhVP-6.4 header is moving, the side dividers separate the crop, the reel captures it and brings it to the cutting unit. After cutting, the crop falls on the belt and slat conveyors, which bring the cut crop to the ejection window, after which the cut crop is placed in a swath. The header is moved across the field using two field wheels.
The reel has height and outreach adjustment, which allows you to capture the crop in a wide range of heights, up to dead crops. The height adjustment is carried out by the operator using the tractor's hydraulic system directly from the cab. The reel rotation speed is automatically adjusted depending on the speed of the machine.
The cutting unit, reel and conveyors are driven by the tractor's PTO.
The spring damping system ensures uniformity of the cut when driving on uneven terrain.
Design advantages of the ZhVP-6.4 trailed swath cutterbar
- Anti-wind reel with a reliable drive. Five-band, double eccentric, anti-wind reel with metal rollers that ensure the durability of the blade tilt mechanism. The chain drive with a safety clutch ensures uninterrupted and reliable operation.
- Platform made of high quality steel. The metal structure of the platform is made of high quality steel, along the width of which there are conveyors and two field wheels.
- High-quality cutting unit. The Schumacher cutting strip and cast fingers ensure a reliable cut of the breadstick.
- Schumacher MPN knife drive. Schumacher MPN knife drive original or analog (at the customer's choice) with a vertical pulley arrangement.
- Shock absorber for copying the relief. The reaper is equipped with a spring shock absorber that ensures that the cutting unit follows the field's relief. It allows you to operate the reaper with different types of terrain.
- Hydraulic system for controlling the outreach and height of the reel. The reaper is connected to the tractor's hydraulic system, which allows the operator to control the reel outreach and height from the cab.
Specifications of the trailed swath header ZhVP-6.4
|to 9 km/h
|Speed of transportation
|to 20 km/h
|The speed of the reel
|Type of cutter drive
|MNF of the Schumacher type
|Number of double strokes of the cutter blade
|497 per min.
|It can be aggregated with tractors of the class
24 MONTHS WARRANTY! WANT AN ADDITIONAL YEAR OF WARRANTY AND COMMISSIONING? CONTACT US!